dust sheet meaning in Hindidust sheet sentence in Hindi
- When not in use I cover it with a dust sheet.
- Leyland officials, taking stock of their new acquisition, found Michelotti's prototype hiding under a dust sheet in a corner of the factory and rapidly approved it for production.
- The episode concludes with Val having been relegated to the corner of the room and covered in a dust sheet as the sex-dungeon'play room'is expanded into her current bedroom.
- Dust sheets half covered the junk of admiration which Tito had collected : the hunting rifles from Churchill, Brezhnev and Zhukov, the diamond-studded ashtray from Nasser, the coffee service from Saddam Hussein.
- The rhythms and rituals of their yearly vacation _ unpacking, opening windows, throwing off dust sheets _ mirror the rhythms of their comfortable, steady relationship, where conversation is relaxed and where silences communicate more than words.