dressing down meaning in Hindidressing down sentence in Hindi
• डाँट फटकार
|dressing: परिधान मसाला|
|down: निगलकर शरीर के|
- Then in the period of the war years, everybody was dressing down.
- Americans'fondness for dressing down is driving up the stock of weekend wear.
- He went in search of encouragement but instead got a dressing down.
- Women may be suiting up this fall, but men are dressing down.
- Fashion is doing a 180-degree turn from dressing down to dressing up.
- Coop is giving Jimmy a dressing down for accepting fifty'dirty'bucks a week.
- Dressing down works pretty well when everyone is on the same wavelength.
- Following are some tips on dressing down on Casual Friday at work.
- Dressing down is a practice even formerly silk-stocking law firms have endorsed.
- "I love dressing in jeans and dressing down, " she said.
- a severe scolding
synonyms：, , , , ,