dressed meaning in Hindi
• पहना हुआ
• पहना हुआ
• कपड़े पहने
- So, in the same way that you wake up, take a shower and get dressed,
तो जिस तरह हम जागते हैं, नहाते हैं, और कपडे बदलते हैं,
- Dressed in her crumpled coat with its yellow star she crouched in the corner behind the sofa with her legs drawn under her ; her right hand clutched her little case to her , so that nobody could tear it from her .
जल्दी में उसने अपना सलवटों - भरा कोट पहन लिया था , जिस पर पीला सितारा लगा था । वह सिकुड़ी - सिमटी - सी सोफ़ा के पीछे एक कोने में बैठी थी - अपनी टाँगों को नीचे की ओर समेटकर ।
- dressed or clothed especially in fine attire; often used in combination; "the elegantly attired gentleman"; "neatly dressed workers"; "monks garbed in hooded robes"; "went about oddly garmented"; "professors robed in crimson"; "tuxedo-attired gentlemen"; "crimson-robed Harvard professors"
synonyms：appareled, attired, garbed, garmented, habilimented, robed
- dressed in fancy or formal clothing
synonyms：dressed-up, dressed to the nines, dressed to kill, dolled up, spruced up, spiffed up, togged up
- (of lumber or stone) to trim and smooth
- treated with medications and protective covering