drag factor meaning in Hindidrag factor sentence in Hindi
- The dramatically smaller drag factor in moving through air rather than water should make airships cheaper to operate and a lot quicker too.
- This was especially noticeable on fast tracks such as Italian Grand Prix ( see above picture ), which cut the drag factor significantly, and allowed Andretti to take a popular'home'victory.
- Greater attention to panel gaps improved the drag factor ( reduced from 0.849 Cd to 0.762 Cd ), while also improving the fuel economy and lowering wind noise inside the cabin.
- One was to eliminate any extra aerodynamic drag that a protruding oil cooler would produce, in this case eliminating the extra drag factor by enclosing it within the engine's forward cowling.
- The defense ministers, while acknowledging the continuing vital role of peacekeepers, expressed concern about " drag factors " on the drive to cement peace and stability across Bosnia, said the NATO official.
- In this case, the fan would increase the'drag factor'of the car-requiring more electrical power to push it along-and this would be to a greater extent than could be recouped from the generator attached to the fan.