drag coefficient meaning in Hindidrag coefficient sentence in Hindi
- In wind tunnel tests done before the drag coefficient of only 0.113.
- Drag coefficient, rolling resistance of the tires or internal drive train friction.
- The average modern automobile achieves a drag coefficient of between 0.30 and 0.35.
- GEK surrogate model of the drag coefficient of a transonic airfoil.
- Bullets with a lower drag coefficient ( C d ) decelerate less rapidly.
- Consequently, any reduction in a motorcycle's drag coefficient pays dividends in improved performance.
- The result is the lowest drag coefficient ( Cd ) in its class:
- The company claimed a drag coefficient of, lower than any car when released.
- The reference area depends on what type of drag coefficient is being measured.
- The redesign also decreased the car's drag coefficient to 0.25 Cd.
- the ratio of the drag on a body moving through air to the product of the velocity and the surface area of the body