drag meaning in Hindi
[ dræg ] sound:drag sentence in Hindi
- Enable creating a browser window when dragging tabs.
टैब खींचते समय ब्राउज़र विंडो बनाना सक्षम करें.
- Number of pixels the cursor can move before dragging
खिसकाने से पूर्व संकेतक कितने पिक्सल चल सकता है
- Allocate drive space by dragging the divider below:
नीचे विभाजक को खींचकर ड्राइव पर जगह आवंटित करें:
- Click and drag to stretch selected region.
चयनित क्षेत्र को विस्तृत करने के लिए क्लिक कर खींचें.
- Drag a pattern tile to an object to change it
किसी पैटर्न टाइल को किसी वस्तु पर खींच लाकर उसे बदलें
- The dragged file does not appear to be a valid image.
खींची गई फ़ाइल एक वैध छवि जैसी प्रतीत नहीं होती है.
- Drag and Drop the items to redraw the whole map
पूरा नक्शा फिरसे निकालने के लिये वस्तूऐं खिंचे.
- Drag or copy files below to write them to disc
फाइल को नीचे डिस्क में लिखने के लिए खीचें या कॉपी करें
- and, every day, drags in images and text.
रोजाना, चित्र और शब्द को इंटरैक्टिव किताब में लाते हैं ।
- Drag and drop from the app list menu to the launcher
एप्लिकेशन सूची मेनू से लॉन्चर में खींचें और छोड़ें.
- the act of dragging (pulling with force); "the drag up the hill exhausted him"
- a slow inhalation (as of tobacco smoke); "he took a puff on his pipe"; "he took a drag on his cigarette and expelled the smoke slowly"
- clothing that is conventionally worn by the opposite sex (especially women''s clothing when worn by a man); "he went to the party dressed in drag"; "the waitresses looked like missionaries in drag"
- something tedious and boring; "peeling potatoes is a drag"
- something that slows or delays progress; "taxation is a drag on the economy"; "too many laws are a drag on the use of new land"
- the phenomenon of resistance to motion through a fluid
- proceed for an extended period of time; "The speech dragged on for two hours"
- persuade to come away from something attractive or interesting; "He dragged me away from the television set"
- suck in or take (air); "draw a deep breath"; "draw on a cigarette"
- search (as the bottom of a body of water) for something valuable or lost
- pull, as against a resistance; "He dragged the big suitcase behind him"; "These worries were dragging at him"
- draw slowly or heavily; "haul stones"; "haul nets"
- walk without lifting the feet
- to lag or linger behind; "But in so many other areas we still are dragging"
synonyms：, , , ,
- move slowly and as if with great effort
- use a computer mouse to move icons on the screen and select commands from a menu; "drag this icon to the lower right hand corner of the screen"
- force into some kind of situation, condition, or course of action; "They were swept up by the events"; "don''t drag me into this business"
synonyms：, , , ,