downslope meaning in Hindi
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Streams carried rock debris downslope to be deposited in nearby lowlands.
- But the perception was that Roberts was on the downslope.
- Winds screaming as uphill mountainous air collided with the downslope Foehn winds.
- At 21, Bremer was already on a career downslope.
- Caught one of the downslopes and just kind of went,
- Steam emission was at moderate level, creeping downslope toward the southwest.
- Weathered particles are moved downslope by creep, solifluction and rill wash.
- Another problem was faced when the oil traveled downslope from Atigun Pass.
- Stewart is, at 38, on the downslope of a superb career.
- The populations of the Central Asian mountains mostly migrate downslope rather than southwards.