|joint: कब्जा कब्ज़ा गाँठ|
dovetail joint meaning in Hindidovetail joint sentence in Hindi
- The second level consists of hewn oak timbers notched with half-dovetail joints.
- In April 1999, " Beautiful " was chosen as Dovetail Joint'�s second single.
- We ordered extra-strong drawers made of maple and birch veneer, with dovetail joints.
- He officially joined Dovetail Joint in the fall of that year.
- If you've got gappy dovetail joints, chances are the gaps are in end grain.
- He crafted production runs that fit like a dovetail joint.
- A dovetail joint fails to impress if you've never tried to make one yourself.
- "' Dovetail Joint "'was a rock band that formed in Chicago, Illinois in 1992.
- The Home was constructed with adze-cut squared logs and dovetail joints on two-storey wood frame.
- In Europe the dovetail joint is also called a swallow-tail joint or a fantail joint.
- a mortise joint formed by interlocking tenons and mortises