• पीछे की ओर मुड़ना
• अभिपृष्ठ आकुंचन
dorsiflexion meaning in Hindidorsiflexion sentence in Hindi
- The bony architecture of the ankle joint is most stable in dorsiflexion.
- The subtalar joint contributes to 10 % of dorsiflexion of the ankle.
- The movements produced at this joint are dorsiflexion and plantarflexion of the foot.
- Pronation of the foot is a compound movement that combines eversion, and dorsiflexion.
- For example, when walking on the heels the ankle is described as being in dorsiflexion.
- Concentric back extension and eccentric dorsiflexion remained significantly less than preflight values on R + 7.
- The range of motion for dorsiflexion indicated in the literature varies from 12.2 to 18 degrees.
- Foot drop is a condition, that occurs when dorsiflexion is difficult for an individual who is walking.
- Essentially, the movements of tibialis anterior are dorsiflexion and weight bearing or not ( closed or open kinetic chain ).
- It is characterized by inability or impaired ability to raise the toes or raise the foot from the ankle ( dorsiflexion ).
- the act of bending backward (of the body or a body part)