• प्रमुखता सोपानिकी
|dominance: प्रधानता प्रभाव|
dominance hierarchy meaning in Hindidominance hierarchy sentence in Hindi
- Bison herds have dominance hierarchies that exist for both males and females.
- Genetic crosses of individuals found a general dominance hierarchy within the alleles.
- Male dragonets form dominance hierarchies and act extremely aggressively towards each other.
- Each group has multiple males, which establish a dominance hierarchy amongst themselves.
- Male aggression, interestingly, was not correlated with position in the dominance hierarchy.
- This conflict over reproduction in some cases results in a dominance hierarchy.
- Larger, older individuals often have an advantage during the establishment of dominance hierarchies.
- This dominance hierarchy is particularly helpful in explaining female-initiated agonistic behavior.
- The kype functions as a dominance hierarchies at the spawning grounds.
- In social groups of macaques, a clear dominance hierarchy is seen among females.