• विभाजन-कलन विधि
|division: विभाग विभाजन|
|algorithm: अल्गोरिद्म कलन|
division algorithm meaning in Hindidivision algorithm sentence in Hindi
- In fact, the long division algorithm requires this notation.
- So we have a fair division algorithm for three people.
- Slow division algorithms produce one digit of the final quotient per iteration.
- A more complicated example of the division algorithm is provided by Problem 66.
- Division algorithms fall into two main categories : slow division and fast division.
- would be to use a fast division algorithm.
- In terms of decimal notation, long division provides a much more efficient division algorithm.
- This proves the existence and also gives a simple division algorithm to compute the quotient and the remainder.
- Simmons'algorithm is one of the few fair division algorithms which have been implemented and put online.
- Virtually every non-trivial algorithm relating to polynomials uses the polynomial division algorithm, the Risch algorithm included.