distinctnesses meaning in Hindidistinctnesses sentence in Hindi
- It gave distinctness and reality to the aggregates of like parts.
- Male territories are generally of high relative elevation and topographic distinctness.
- A strong desire for precision and distinctness of ideas; 5.
- Winckelmann had not recognized the distinctness of the two styles.
- The markings are variable in distinctness and may sometimes be almost obsolete.
- It appears with more distinctness against a blue background.
- It has force, economy, genuineness, and distinctness of tone ."
- He noted its distinctness, proposing the tribe, and subsequently merged into Urticeae.
- The distinctness of image decreases with increasing blur.
- Its distinctness is reflected in its separate language rights, legal system and immigration rules.