• अक्षेपणी माध्यम
• परिक्षेपी माध्यम
|medium: जरिया निमित्त|
dispersive medium meaning in Hindidispersive medium sentence in Hindi
- But what about a pure monochromatic wave traveling through a dispersive medium?
- Subsequently, the modulated pulse is stretched further in the second dispersive medium which has much higher dispersion value.
- In the case of a non-dispersive medium, they happen to be equal, but otherwise they are not.
- A "'dispersive medium "'is a medium in which waves of different frequencies travel at different velocities.
- Clearly the group velocity can be calculated for a monochromatic wave in a dispersive medium and it will be different than the phase velocity.
- If a light pulse is propagated through a normally dispersive medium, the result is the higher frequency components travel slower than the lower frequency components.
- If a light pulse is propagated through a normally dispersive medium, the result is the higher frequency components slow down more than the lower frequency components.
- In any case, the eye is a fairly controlled, non-dispersive medium with a fixed index of refraction so the frequency and wavelength should be directly related.
- Due to the Kramers Kronig relations, a linear medium with dispersion also exhibits loss, so the sine wave propagating in a dispersive medium is attenuated in certain frequency ranges that depend upon the medium.
- Conversely, if a pulse travels through an anomalously dispersive medium, high frequency components travel faster than the lower ones, and the pulse becomes " negatively chirped ", or " down-chirped ", decreasing in frequency with time.