dismals meaning in Hindidismals sentence in Hindi
- That dismal performance may cost pitching coach Claude Osteen his job.
- It has been nearly nine months since this dismal affair began.
- Hygienic conditions were often dismal, and child mortality was high.
- They have a dismal record, and can certainly do better.
- In particular, luxury imports from Japan had a dismal month.
- After all, Robinson's last Rams teams were dismal.
- Munick said the last two dismal seasons will not affect negotiations.
- Gramm pushed those hot buttons often, but with dismal results.
- But India's record with coalition governments has been dismal.
- The dismal at-bats followed him to his hotel room.