dish up meaning in Hindidish up sentence in Hindi
• मिला देना
• प्रबंध करना
• पेश करना
|dish: डिश थाली पदार्थ|
|up: ऊपर की ओर उठा हूआ|
- But these sorts of girlfriend books don't intend to dish up surprises.
- At the annual barbecue, the principal dishes up samosas and hot dogs.
- Whether it's the satellite dish up in Arrow, New Hampshire, or whatever.
- Housed in the old freight depot, this restaurant dishes up Mexican food.
- Kids, bring your plates to the mower bag and dish up.
- She dishes up many delicious morsels from behind the royal portculis.
- They helped their mother dish up vegetable soup and home-baked bread for lunch.
- Dish up the cottage pudding in squares and pour sauce over the top.
- Chefs were at hand to dish up the food hot off the stove.
- Today, he's a man who hopes to dish up a plateful of revenge.
- provide (usually but not necessarily food); "We serve meals for the homeless"; "She dished out the soup at 8 P.M."; "The entertainers served up a lively show"
synonyms：, , ,