dish towel meaning in Hindidish towel sentence in Hindi
• चाय के बर्तन पोछने का छोटा तौलिया
|dish: डिश थाली पदार्थ|
|towel: अंगोछा डांडा|
- Hold a dish towel by opposite corners and roll into a rope.
- Drain, and run under cold water; squeeze dry in a dish towel.
- Dirty dishes fill the sink and checkered dish towels are tossed about.
- Cool, rub off skins in a clean dish towel and chop coarsely.
- Lay dish towel on counter and heavily sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Wrap the knife in a dish towel, or use a plastic knife guard.
- Cover bread with dish towel and let rise for 30 minutes.
- His daughters remember him clacking castanets, waving a dish towel, shouting " Toro!
- Drain potato sticks and lay out on dish towels to dry.
- Blot spinach leaves dry on paper towels or a dish towel.
- a towel for drying dishes