disassemble meaning in Hindi
[ ˌdisə'sembl ] sound:disassemble sentence in Hindi
• अलग करना
• जुदा करना
- The plant is then disassembled in a process known as matchmarking.
- Before trying to disassemble the faucet, close the shutoff valve.
- Construction toy with realistic bricks and mortar that can be disassembled.
- The car came to him partly disassembled, with no interior.
- These are places where cars are disassembled quickly for their parts.
- The whole thing disassembles, allowing people to carry individual doses.
- Yet, sometimes, disassembling a building is the only answer.
- We're not going to disassemble our team ."
- Their cargo consists of a large disassembled sculpture by Frank Stella.
- He learned to disassemble a set, then reassemble it blindfolded.
- take apart into its constituent pieces
synonyms：, , ,