dirty dog meaning in Hindidirty dog sentence in Hindi
- Several Chichimeca ( uncivil and dirty dog ) groups inhabited the regions.
- Poor young girl, lying down with such a dirty dog.
- So, looking at Harry the Dirty Dog's contributions, I noticed this from 30 September.
- "Hugh Dirty Dog ! " ) and elaborate speculation.
- Also, look at the timing between Cooperative Guy's comments and Harry the Dirty Dog's comments.
- We are not going to label Deeceevoice a dirty dog and kick her down the road.
- The cartoon features Dirty Dog, Cigarettes The Cat, Brother Dog, Leg Hussy, Bugs Pussy, and Girlfriend.
- The storyline was of Kiko in an airplane race with another character called " Dirty Dog ".
- Make that a wet, dirty dog.
- ""'Life is too short to be wasting it dealing with lowdown dirty dogs such as yourself " '"
- a person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible; "only a rotter would do that"; "kill the rat"; "throw the bum out"; "you cowardly little pukes!"; "the British call a contemptible person a `git''"
synonyms：, , , , , , , , , , ,