• प्रत्यक्ष लेखा
|direct: सहसा एक साथ एक ही|
|account: विवरण कारण|
direct account meaning in Hindidirect account sentence in Hindi
- Pandey, however, said later that the observers themselves were told no such direct account.
- Around 25 % of the claims will be sent to the farmer s direct account.
- The Chase Direct account also includes electronic bill payment, unlimited checks and withdrawals at any bank's ATM.
- There is no surviving direct account of the Olmec's religious beliefs, unlike the codices and conquistador accounts.
- Some $ 83 billion is now held in Treasury Direct accounts, somewhat less than the year-ago level.
- All bids will be channeled through market makers and other banks that have direct accounts with the Bank of Spain.
- There is a burden of listening, as high commissioner, to the direct accounts of victims of terrible abuses, " she said.
- Comfortable that his son was picking up the fundamentals, Weis gave him full control over his DLJ Direct account at the age of 14.
- He said that a collection of direct accounts from the survivors and their descendants could prove that negative experiences of Switzerland were isolated cases.
- And he said that a collection of direct accounts from the survivors, and their descendants, could prove that negative experiences of Switzerland were isolated cases.