diplopia meaning in Hindidiplopia sentence in Hindi
- Outside of Panum s fusional area, physiological diplopia takes place.
- This creates a orthoptics problems which cause diplopia such as:
- Damage to the abducens nerve ( VI ) can also result in diplopia.
- Orthoptics aims to treat binocular vision disorders such as strabismus, and diplopia.
- Onset is typically sudden with symptoms of horizontal diplopia.
- In some cases, patients have had progressive diplopia, or double vision.
- Diplopia is a condition where a person complains of seeing an object double.
- People with exotropia often experience crossed diplopia.
- Diplopia from congenital fourth nerve palsy has occasionally been reported to manifest transiently during pregnancy.
- Unlike exotropia, fusion is possible in this condition, causing diplopia to be uncommon.
- visual impairment in which an object is seen as two objects; "diplopia often disappears when one eye is covered"