• राजनयिक विशेषाधिकार
|diplomatic: नीति संबंधी|
|privileges: मोचन विशेषाधिकार|
diplomatic privileges meaning in Hindidiplomatic privileges sentence in Hindi
- Its staff enjoy some diplomatic privileges as well as limited diplomatic immunity.
- They are contrary to the Vienna Convention on diplomatic privileges and immunity.
- However, early codifications of diplomatic law include the British Diplomatic Privileges Act 1708.
- The inspectors said the worst offenders are foreign diplomats who claim diplomatic privilege.
- The embassy, invoking diplomatic privilege, refused to turn over the documents.
- Turkey refused to hand over the officials involved or the weapons, citing diplomatic privilege.
- The police action breached diplomatic privileges and immunity, he said.
- Machover also demanded that Israel's Foreign Ministry waive their diplomatic privileges to facilitate investigation.
- A nuncio performs the same functions as an ambassador and has the same diplomatic privileges.
- One Dutch politician has called on the government to rescind Ms . Duisenberg's diplomatic privileges.