diagenetic meaning in Hindidiagenetic sentence in Hindi
- Such mineralogical changes might equally be considered to be biostratinomic as diagenetic.
- The mineral occurs as interstitial grains in sandstone formed under diagenetic conditions.
- Later researchers have offered other explanations, from diagenetic gas bubbles to burrow traces.
- The chalk nodules which apparently replaced chalk and infilled pore spaces early in the diagenetic history.
- In sediments it occurs as authigenic, diagenetic minerals and as a product of hydrothermal deposition.
- The changes that occur during this diagenetic phase mainly relate to the reworking of the sediments.
- This causes the taphonomic or diagenetic obliteration of fossils, producing gaps and condensation of the record.
- Foliation may be formed by realignment of micas and diagenetic metamorphism and low-grade burial metamorphism.
- The general conditions leading to post-diagenetic alteration have been described by M�cke ( 1994 ).
- Porosity is controlled by : rock type, pore distribution, cementation, diagenetic history and composition.