devolve to meaning in Hindi
• हस्तांतरित कियाना
|devolve: न्यागत होना गिरना|
|to: बन्द अवस्था में|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- The functions of the county council were devolved to the boroughs.
- These powers were generally devolved to the prime minister and ministers.
- Increasingly, political power is devolving to the regions and local institutions.
- Nowadays almost everything that can be devolved to the regions has been.
- Criminal Justice and Policing powers were devolved to Northern Ireland in 2010.
- The committee never met, and management devolved to Taylor.
- Since then focus of running programmes have been devolved to members directly.
- French control, and justice was only slowly devolved to Lao ministers.
- The science of probability manipulation also devolved to the art of magic.
- Later Hidimbapur devolved to Dimbapur and then finally to Dimapur.