deviser meaning in Hindideviser sentence in Hindi
- James Bond has his Q, deviser of deadly gadgetry.
- When the deviser died, I . S . only had the two daughters.
- Westwood developed her distinctive visual sensibility while working as a theatre performer and deviser.
- Dance devisers seem to enjoy blending new ideas with the traditional though the results vary in popularity.
- The devisers of Lincoln Center and of the City Opera never wanted each other in the first place.
- A great churchman, Hincmar, Archbishop of Rheims ( 806-82 ), was the deviser of the new arrangement.
- And the project went beyond self-education : its devisers saw the library as a resource for group-teaching and correspondence courses.
- We bring collaborators together, combining computer games designers with devisers, puppeteers with playwrights, sharing their expertise to create a fusion of disciplines.
- The devisers, Simon Bullivant and Bill Matthews, started work on a TV version in 1993 but it was two years before it made it to air.
- Doig is also a deviser of puzzles, including the long-running " Brainbox " for the weekly television listings magazine " Radio Times ".
- a person who makes plans