dependently meaning in Hindidependently sentence in Hindi
- Pepstatin A suppresses the formation of multinuclear osteoclasts dose-dependently.
- Fully featured dependently typed languages support deductive verification as a special case.
- Plasma amyloid beta levels increased dose dependently over the course of treatment.
- Simultaneously, the earth we embraced so dependently convulsed in violent paroxysm.
- The proof checking feature makes dependently typed languages closely related to proof assistants.
- According to Madhyamaka all dependently co-arisen.
- It is considered a highly reliable action for its ability function dependently under adverse and stressful conditions.
- For example, Mat�rn hard-core processes are constructed by dependently thinning a Poisson point process.
- This also applies to the principle of causality itself, since " everything " is dependently originated.
- Furthermore, pepstatin A also suppresses differentiation from pre-osteoclast cells to mononuclear osteoclast cells dose-dependently.