• जनसांख्यिकीय चर
|variable: परिवर्तनशील वस्तु
demographic variable meaning in Hindidemographic variable sentence in Hindi
- In practice, most demographic segmentation utilises a combination of demographic variables.
- But many media experts said it glossed over important demographic variables.
- Demographic variables include age, sex, race, ethnicity, and education, among others.
- The shapes of Engel curves depend on many demographic variables and other consumer characteristics.
- Demographic variables such as income and education were not related to experiences of racism.
- Age and gender are two of the most commonly used demographic variables used to segment markets.
- But this comparison is not valid, Clark said, because demographic variables like race, sex and age affect suicide rates.
- Using such statistics, communicators are able to segment their target audience, as consumer needs often correlate strongly with demographic variables.
- Weaker relationships are evident with demographic variables, prior achievement, coping approaches, and variables that reflect students psychological independence from their parents.
- For instance, a segmentation approach developed for New Zealand by Nielsen Research combines multiple demographic variables including age, life-stage and socio-economic status.