dementia praecox meaning in Hindidementia praecox sentence in Hindi
• विखण्डित मनस्कता
• अकाल मनोभ्रंश
• समयपूर्व मनोभ्रंश
|dementia: पागलपन मनोभ्रंश|
- Others, again, might be swept into the widespread net of dementia praecox.
- Kraepelin continued to equate dementia praecox with hebephrenia for the next six years.
- Kraepelin viewed dementia praecox as a progressively deteriorating disease from which no one recovered.
- Harry was diagnosed with dementia praecox of the hebephrenic type.
- Pierpont was diagnosed with dementia praecox of the hebephrenic type.
- Without Kahlbaum and Hecker there would be no dementia praecox.
- He further identified that others major causes were for " Dementia praecox, senility and alcoholism ."
- She also studied neurology and dementia praecox.
- Schizophrenia was mentioned as an alternate term for dementia praecox in the 1918 " Statistical Manual ".
- It was described in 1883 by Emil Kraepelin as dementia praecox, or the premature deterioration of the brain.
- any of several psychotic disorders characterized by distortions of reality and disturbances of thought and language and withdrawal from social contact