• अंगघाती मनोभ्रंश
|dementia: पागलपन मनोभ्रंश
dementia paralytica meaning in Hindidementia paralytica sentence in Hindi
- The hospital said the appropriate diagnosis was " dementia paralytica ".
- Wagner-Jauregg was awarded the 1927 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for his discovery of the therapeutic value of malaria inoculation in the treatment of dementia paralytica.
- His collaboration with neuropathologist Ernst Str�ussler ( 1872-1959 ) in the Psychiatric Clinic headed by Julius Wagner-Jauregg ( 1857-1940 ) lead to several histopathological publications related to the malaria therapy of " dementia paralytica " or general paresis of the insane, a complication of tertiary syphilis.
- He divided the group into people that have entered this condition later in life after " being mentally normal or at least average for a period of their life " ( Dementia Paralytica / Dementia Praecox ) and in those that had either been born in the condition or where this had occurred in early childhood.
- In the fall of 1932, Schwarzkopf was put in touch with New York psychiatrist Dudley D . Schoenfeld, who concluded from the kidnapper's writings that the perpetrator was a mechanically inclined, 40-year-old German suffering from dementia paralytica, caused by feelings of powerlessness, which is considered an impressive early example of criminal profiling.