deliverer meaning in Hindideliverer sentence in Hindi
- The adherent, a mail deliverer, went straight to Koresh.
- Would have prevented deliverers who use bicycles from riding on sidewalks.
- Statistically, pizza deliverers also face a high number of threats.
- Hoodlums robbed the condom deliverer and shot him dead in April.
- The wrongdoer may not have foreseen the coming of a deliverer.
- If these things are so, then where is the Deliverer?
- It also invested in Food . com, an online meal deliverer.
- With few exceptions, its characters are message deliverers rather than people.
- So do truckers, cabbies, couriers and pizza deliverers.
- Reaction from the elderly has been positive, deliverers said.
- a person who gives up or transfers money or goods
- someone employed to make deliveries
- a person who rescues you from harm or danger