deliver up meaning in Hindideliver up sentence in Hindi
• दे देना
• परिदत्त करना
• परिदान करना
• समपित करना
|deliver: कह डालना जनना|
|up: ऊपर की ओर उठा हूआ|
- Phase III has capacity to deliver up to to the Texas refineries.
- They were touted to deliver up to 126 decibels of sound pressure.
- The defendant failed to perform his promise to deliver up the writings.
- The system can deliver up to 50, 000, 000 gallons a day.
- I will stifle more successfully the urge to deliver up right answers.
- Bob Weir would deliver up his dose of suburban-boy blues and cowboy songs.
- They deliver up to 120 watts of power over four channels.
- Modern electric locomotives can deliver up to 6400 kW on only four axles.
- It can deliver up to 25 years performance depending on the coating system employed.
- The line will deliver up to 300 million cubic feet of gas per day.