• रक्षात्मक प्रतिक्रिया
|reaction: प्रतिगमन प्रभाव|
defense reaction meaning in Hindidefense reaction sentence in Hindi
- He theorized the species-specific defense reaction ( SSDR ).
- It's just too much to bear, and so there is a natural defense reaction ."
- This is a natural defense reaction among people,
- "Sometimes, that seems to provoke a self-defense reaction of the harassed Albanians and action by KLA units, " he said.
- Michael S . Fanselow conducted an experiment, to test some specific defense reactions, he observed that rats in two different shock situations responded differently, based on instinct or defensive topography, rather than contextual information.
- Rats will run away from any shocking event, and pigeons will flap their wings harder when threatened, the wing flapping in pigeons and the scattered running of rats are considered a species-specific defense reaction or behavior.
- They believed this was because the excited defense reaction known as sham rage caused such a huge increase in the release of the neurotransmitters that the brain could not resynthesize noradrenaline fast enough to keep up.
- Five scientists will share the basic research award for solving a fundamental problem in immunology _ how certain white blood cells known as T cells recognize foreign proteins in order to start the immune system's defense reaction.
- Only adequate critique can lead to a positive result, while inadequate critique can only lead ( and leads ) to the rise of paranoia and negative image of the U . S ., causing a sort of a defense reaction ."
- Robert C . Bolles ( 1970 ), a researcher at University of Washington, wanted to understand species-specific defense reactions and avoidance learning among animals, but found that the theories of avoidance learning and the tools that were used to measure this tendency were out of touch with the natural world.
- (psychiatry) an unconscious process that tries to reduce the anxiety associated with instinctive desires
synonyms：, , , ,