debarred meaning in Hindidebarred sentence in Hindi
• विवर्जित करना
- The bank also debarred Knowledge Engineering because it is owned by Riper.
- Any deviations from prescribed norms led to candidates being debarred.
- Firms, individuals, and non-governmental organizations can be debarred.
- He was debarred from competing subsequently, but continued to attend and play.
- Vaishnava devotees of Jagannath are debarred from the temple.
- Finally they were debarred from all sacraments.
- The FDA has never debarred a company.
- When a barrister became a clerk he was statutorily debarred from acting as a barrister.
- After giving birth to a premature son, she was debarred from having other children.
- He was debarred from competing after 3 victories, but continued to attend and play.