dazzling meaning in Hindidazzling sentence in Hindi
• चौंधियाने वाला
• चकित कर देने वाला
- This is a dazzling'90s concept that bears further study.
- Four years in the making, it is expected to dazzle.
- As usual with a Disney production, the animation is dazzling.
- Their dazzling success in the record industry doesn't hurt.
- I like to think my work is dazzling in that way.
- Kushner's words dazzle, sting and prompt belly laughs.
- Shepherds are dazzled by a mysterious light and an angel appears.
- There is far more dancing and a kind of dazzle now.
- I was dazzled by its shrewd synthesis of glamour and morbidity.
- Chinese, Japanese and Arabic were thrown in for graphic dazzle.
- shining intensely; "the blazing sun"; "blinding headlights"; "dazzling snow"; "fulgent patterns of sunlight"; "the glaring sun"
synonyms：, , , ,
- amazingly impressive; suggestive of the flashing of lightning; "the skater''s dazzling virtuosic leaps"; "these great best canvases still look as astonishing and as invitingly new as they did...when...his fulgurant popularity was in full growth"- Janet Flanner; "adventures related...in a style both vivid and fulgurous"- Idwal Jones