damoiselle meaning in Hindi
• कुआँरी कन्या
• अविवाहित युवती
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Picasso's " Damoiselles d'Avignon " 5.
- Frances has been raised in France, and speaks broken English; she is the " damoiselle " of the title.
- The seigneurie of the Lys fell to their third son, Henri de Marcq, married to the damoiselle Louise de Boullan.
- Brome includes views of this phenomenon in his plays " The Sparagus Garden " and " The Damoiselle ".
- Very little is known of Margaret, even her maiden name is lost-contemporary records refer to her mainly as " Damoiselle Marguierite ".
- Brome sets some scenes in " The Damoiselle " in the " Temple Walks " of the Middle Temple, one of the Inns of Court.
- Debussy confided to the critic and composer Gustave Samazeuilh that he was influenced by " La Sulamite " when writing " La damoiselle �lue ".
- The subject of usury is crucial to Brome's " The Damoiselle ", and links the play to a group of anti-usury plays that appeared in the 1630s.
- On October 15 Debussy conducted the " Ib�ria " section from his orchestral triptych " Images pour orchestre ", and a week later he conducted his cantata " La damoiselle �lue ".
- A fruitful professional association with Arturo Toscanini began in 1936, when Bampton sang in Debussy's " La damoiselle �lue " with the NYP, and included several broadcasts with the conductor and his NBC Symphony Orchestra.