damaras meaning in Hindidamaras sentence in Hindi
- The property is still running a flock of over 12, 000 damaras.
- As landholders and agriculturalists, the damaras were the most important of the occupational classes and their power could be considerable.
- Melangata was sold in 2013 for 475, 000, the property was stocked with approximately 1, 500 damaras at the time.
- Over the years, it has been tradition that after all the harvests were safely brought home, the " damaras " are demolished ( " ginigiba " ).
- Though Bacchus intends into fight, Enter calls in Escape to fight the Sentai teams along with Avatars of Damaras and Basco Ta Jolokia to assist in the fight.
- The Meecham family acquired the property in 1977 and switched from rearing merino sheep for wool to damara sheep for meat . the property has a flock of approximately 10, 000 damaras.
- The major group of Damaras fled down towards the south, as far as the ?Garib ( Orange River ) and settled in that area, and installed Gaob ! Gariseb as their leader.
- According to written accounts of the history of the Damaran which dates back to the leadership of the Damaras as far back as the 14th century ( 1390 ), substantiated by archaeological and ethnological evidence reflected to those records, the Damaran next to the Sn, are the first inhabitants of what is today known as Namibia.