damage limitation meaning in Hindi
|damage: हानी आघात ख़र्च|
|limitation: परिसीमा पाबन्दी|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Clement VIII's grant of absolution therefore contains an element of damage limitation.
- Colin Powell's slow journey eastward is becoming an exercise in damage limitation.
- The aim of damage limitation itself represents a sort of failure.
- Ralf Schumacher managed seventh, calling the finish " damage limitation ."
- Most Palestinians are aware that their leader's diplomatic offensive is an exercise in damage limitation.
- Events on the ground are making damage limitation in the Arab world harder to achieve.
- What started as a one-off damage limitation job grew into an eagerly anticipated annual event.
- If McCain prevails, he will face a huge task of damage limitation inside his own party.
- Consequently, the United States sees Ross'mission as " damage limitation, " the Israeli newspaper Haaretz said Friday.
- Now it's damage limitation, but you cannot have one rule for one and then another rule for another.