dacite meaning in Hindidacite sentence in Hindi
- The main rock type of the volcanoes is andesite and dacite.
- In the North West corner is found dacite and quartz andesite.
- Middle Silurian Colinton Volcanics foliated dacite and tuff is under Williamsdale.
- It is constructed by dacite and surrounded by pyroclastic flow deposits.
- They are constructed by dacite and smaller amounts of pyroxene andesite.
- The volcanoes are formed by basaltic andesite, andesite and dacite.
- Rocks in the chain are andesite, basaltic andesite and dacite.
- The group consists of andesite and dacite stratovolcanoes and lava domes.
- The St Marys Porphyrite is an ash flow of dacite from.
- The chain is constructed by dacite and smaller amounts of andesite.
- a grey volcanic rock containing plagioclase and quartz and other crystalline minerals