curettage meaning in Hindicurettage sentence in Hindi
- He kissed my forehead as the dilation and curettage was completed.
- This may be necessary prior to a uterine curettage or biopsy.
- Two days after inducing the abortion or a day after the curettage.
- Curettage refers to cleaning the walls of the uterus with a curette.
- Following any biopsies, an endocervical curettage ( ECC ) is often done.
- However, a single curettage often underlies the condition.
- The abortionist may have been a doctor with a clinic where curettage is performed.
- One risk of sharp curettage is uterine perforation.
- These scalers are also useful for root planing, curettage, and surgical debridement.
- Suction curettage is the preferred method of evacuation.
- surgery to remove tissue or growths from a bodily cavity (as the uterus) by scraping with a curette