• संस्कृति विज्ञान
culturology meaning in Hindiculturology sentence in Hindi
- International political culturology is being studied by scholars around the world.
- By contrast, " diachronic culturology " is a component of history.
- He organised the printing of samizdat culturology literature.
- Ural State University's culturology and art faculty has a small exhibition devoted to him.
- Today, Alexander Dobrokhotov is a leading Russian philosopher of culture and prominent scholar in culturology.
- From this follows an empirical method which forms the foundation of the empirical discipline of culturology.
- Yuri Rozhdestvensky founded a school of Culturology at the Department of Language Studies of Moscow Lomonosov University.
- He is the founder of Culturology in Azerbaijan and also the President of the Cultural Association Simurgh.
- During the 1990s Taras Voznyak has started to actively publish his culturology essays in Ukraine as well as abroad.
- He left college after a year, returning in 1990 to study art and culturology and getting his degree in 1996.