crosscurrent meaning in Hindicrosscurrent sentence in Hindi
• प्रतिकूल प्रवाह
• नदी या समुद्र में एक दूसरे को काटती पानी की लहरें
• प्रतिकूल प्रवृत्ति
• अशांत जल-क्षेत्र
- Where those crosscurrents will carry older voters in November is unclear.
- At the moment, the inflation picture is one of crosscurrents.
- Bush will face the same political crosscurrents that his predecessor encountered.
- However bleak, the statistics obscure crosscurrents of pride and resilience.
- That process is creating confusing crosscurrents, " he said.
- This program probes the tension between these crosscurrents in American History.
- Agency officials say they feel caught in Washington's political crosscurrents.
- How does it feel to be caught in a crosscurrent?
- His current show, Cultural Crosscurrents, is part of the effort.
- "It's got crosscurrents, " she says.
- actions counter to the main group activity; "political crosscurrents disrupted the conference"
- a stretch of turbulent water in a river or the sea caused by one current flowing into or across another current
synonyms：, , ,