cringle meaning in Hindicringle sentence in Hindi
- Sykes was born at Cringle House John Platt MP for Oldham.
- When used in sailing and various other applications they are called cringles.
- Sykes lived at Cringle House on Schools Hill Cheadle, where he died aged 68.
- KRS-One was featured as the voice of Chris Cringle in the new Nike Most Valuable Puppets commercials.
- Cringle was educated at Castle Rushen High School and became a farmer and later auctioneer ( Central Marts Limited ).
- In 1919 it moved to Cringle Hall in Burnage having previously been in Levenshulme and Chorlton-on-Medlock.
- XXXX : Bobs Candy Canes of Albany, Ga ., under the brand name Cris Cringle, introduces candy canes nationwide.
- On the south western slope of the hill the Cringle Reservoir was formed to supply water to the southern part of the island.
- In April 2012, Dr Al Muderis and the Osseontegration Group of Australia was responsible for the surgery provide an artificial limb for Marny Cringle, 42.
- He was asked if it was a daunting task, recreating something with fittings called cringles and pringles that sound more like a cold cereal than a sail.
- fastener consisting of a metal ring for lining a small hole to permit the attachment of cords or lines
synonyms：, , ,