criminologist meaning in Hindicriminologist sentence in Hindi
- Criminologists, however, are divided on what the report means.
- Criminologists have found no easy explanation for Crowley's murder.
- It's yet another riddle criminologists have yet to crack.
- Mike Radelet, a University of Florida criminologist, said Saturday.
- Criminologists say, however, that COMPSTAT is not to blame.
- Alfred Blumstein, a criminologist at Carnegie Mellon University, agrees.
- Criminologists caution that a big reward can also create big headaches.
- Criminologists doubt that performing more traffic stops leads to reduced crime.
- The book has sold well and is cited by Swedish criminologists.
- Thus began Arno's career as a criminologist and speaker.
- a specialist in criminology