crasis meaning in Hindi
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Skulduggery explains that the only person able to create an illusion is Robert Crasis.
- In Brazil, the grave accent serves only to indicate the crasis in written text.
- In Portuguese, the grave accent indicates the contraction of two consecutive vowels in adjacent words ( crasis ).
- They drive to Crasis'house, and he explains that Foe threatened his family so he was forced to disguise Mercy as Francine.
- Similarly, synalepha most often refers to elision ( as in English contraction ), but it can also refer to coalescence by other metaplasms : synizesis, synaeresis or crasis.
- During the Middle Ages in Europe, the Latin term " complexio " served as the translated form of the Greek word " crasis ", meaning temperament.
- The phrase is adjectival, composed of two adjectives, ( " beautiful " ) and ( " good " or " virtuous " ), the second of which is combined by crasis with " and " to form.
- It means that in " falamos "'we speak'there is the expected prenasal-raising :, while in " fal�mos "'we spoke'there are phonologically two in crasis :.
- If the nominal complement is changed, after " a ", from a feminine noun to a masculine noun and it is now necessary to use'ao'( used naturally by native speakers ), crasis applies:
- In linguistic analysis, contractions should not be confused with crasis, abbreviations nor acronyms ( including initialisms ), with which they share some semantic and phonetic functions, though all three are connoted by the term " abbreviation " in loose parlance.