counterpunch meaning in Hindi
• जवाबी हमला
• जवाबी मुक्का
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- I told them when Michigan punched, we had to counterpunch.
- But instead of enjoying the moment, they chose to counterpunch.
- Punch and counterpunch, threat and counterthreat, move and countermove.
- I think he tries to counterpunch and get one good shot.
- The counterpunch would be struck into the face of the punch.
- He wrote an'In Memorian'article in Counterpunch recently.
- His tepid salesmanship set up Clinton's effective counterpunch.
- They gave us a good shot, then we counterpunch.
- Every time I put a punch in, he gave a counterpunch,
- No missiles, monster trucks or punch-counterpunch strategies.