countermand meaning in Hindicountermand sentence in Hindi
• प्रत्यादिष्ट करना
• रद्द करना
• पूर्व आदेश को वापस लेना
- Operator 23 was already dispatched before they could countermand the assignment.
- Hoving recalled, and often would countermand his orders.
- The presence of higher education may countermand this effect.
- For weeks, Lee attempted to countermand every desegregation order issued by Scott.
- The EPA, however, may countermand state permitting decisions under some circumstances.
- It can countermand decisions of the first house.
- He countermands Toler's orders and attacks.
- However, demand drafts are difficult to countermand.
- The attorney general has the authority to countermand virtually all decisions made by federal prosecutors.
- Other reports led Neame to countermand these orders, which caused the Australians much confusion.
- a contrary command cancelling or reversing a previous command
- cancel officially; "He revoked the ban on smoking"; "lift an embargo"; "vacate a death sentence"
synonyms：, , , , , , ,