countercurrent meaning in Hindicountercurrent sentence in Hindi
• अशांत जल-क्षेत्र
- A countercurrent heat exchange with forced cooling air does the job.
- Daniele Vicari; Italy . _ _ _ Countercurrent competition=
- The salt gland has two countercurrent mechanisms working in it:
- A countercurrent exchange system is utilized between the venous and arterial capillaries.
- Koeppen was an endemically premature one-man countercurrent.
- Seabirds distill seawater using countercurrent exchange in a gland with a rete mirabile.
- The title of the CounterCurrents dot org piece is For a Free Press.
- This group of party leaders were subsequently denounced as the " February Countercurrent ".
- Countercurrent exchange is used extensively in biological systems for a wide variety of purposes.
- The medullary cones function as countercurrent units that achieve the production of hyperosmotic urine.
- actions counter to the main group activity; "political crosscurrents disrupted the conference"
- a stretch of turbulent water in a river or the sea caused by one current flowing into or across another current
synonyms：, , ,