counter action meaning in Hindi
• जवाबी कार्रवाई
|counter: काउंटर काउन्टर|
|action: युद्ध अभियोग रचना|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- We gave them a little counter action and we hit it pretty big,
- Buildings at this location are frequently threatened by military occupation and counter actions of inhabitants.
- On February 12, 2004, Kotulski and McKay did their fourth annual marriage license counter action.
- Poston opted to grieve the fine that Kraft decided to take his counter action . ..
- Often, it's necessary to counter actions the other party takes to undermine your voice or credibility.
- The Israeli step is counter action, or retribution.
- It was not enough, he said, to deny the allegations; a concrete counter action was needed.
- Counterpropaganda merely intends to influence a counter action or thought to a previously broadcast propaganda message or messages.
- Brook said that in 25 years as an FTC attorney he had never been named in such a counter action.
- "We put on a big show of force, " he said, " to show we take counter actions immediately ."