corpulent meaning in Hindi
• मोटा तथा भारी
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- There have been rumors that the corpulent Asahara has been in poor health.
- Shakespeare's Falstaff was a corpulent comic character.
- Was he a mite _ how shall we put this ? _ corpulent?
- A corpulent man soaks in a bathtub hypnotized by Truman's escapades.
- Some men, at least, are attractively corpulent.
- Here he's a stern, corpulent dandy.
- The hammer kicks up huge divots in the infield like a corpulent golf ball.
- The corpulent and inept William Howard Taft . The boorish and impatient Andrew Johnson.
- It boiled down to this : women are fat; men are attractively corpulent.
- At the bar, one of Roger's two friends was undeniably corpulent.