corporeal meaning in Hindi
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- A corporeal image of the body functions on two levels here.
- Rex Mundi encompassed all that was corporeal, chaotic and powerful.
- Gargoyle and Moondragon were later able to gain new corporeal forms.
- Corporeal or not, Mavis is still one busy lady.
- He tried to demonstrate the universality of human appetites for corporeal pleasures.
- They were non-corporeal, but nonetheless very powerful.
- However, Kabbalah repeatedly stresses the need to avoid all corporeal interpretation.
- However, he is forbidden human contact and has no corporeal body.
- He definitely enjoys corporeal punishment and canes the students often.
- The Answer later telepathically contacts Doctor Octopus who restores his corporeal existence.
- having material or physical form or substance; "that which is created is of necessity corporeal and visible and tangible" - Benjamin Jowett