coon meaning in Hindicoon sentence in Hindi
• कून की खाल
- The French have more museums than ticks on a coon dog.
- Coons testified that Routier's recollections are consistent with trauma.
- The subordinates told Coons that they regarded the returns as fraudulent.
- He was on his way to a farm in Coon Rapids.
- Dr . Richard Coons of Austin wrote in one court report.
- Williams'first big hit, is no ordinary coon song.
- Russell said the day was busy even for Coon Dog Day.
- Arthur Coon said, will be deployed to Iraq this month.
- Coons called that position " the last straw ."
- Coons said, echoing words he first spoke seven years ago.
- North American raccoon
synonyms：, , ,
- an eccentric or undignified rustic; "I''ll be a gone coon when the battle starts"
- (ethnic slur) extremely offensive name for a Black person; "only a Black can call another Black a nigga"
synonyms：, , , ,